Well, We have hit the two week point. Only two weeks till her due date but oh my goodness. I have been having contractions alot and am very uncomfortable now that the heat is started and she is really getting ready to come. I don't sleep well. I can't eat anything that is harsh on my stomach because I get really nauseous and blaaaa.
My house is basically ready. I went through some things yesterday and half of them are in the trunk ready to go to a second hand store. I noticed yesterday that my eyebrows are getting alittle out of hand so I am going to the salon to get those done today and then do a couple arends and then go home to lay around and do nothing till josh gets home.
Other then that my day is uneventful and full of resting time.
I have to go and do those errands but will write again soon.
Maybe after we get home from hospital??? Who knows.
bye for now
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment