Hi there,
Things are going good here. I am definately enjoying not having to stand all day but do miss doing hair once in a while.
I have been really getting into the nesting stage at home. I sat down at my piano and instead of doing the normal thing of playing it, I washed every key till it would sparkle if that was possible. I also bought a Mr. Clean Eraser and washed the streaks on the bathroom walls and plan on going around the rest of the house and cleaning any smudges off those walls. How exciting!!!
I have also been keeping in touch with family. I talked to my brother Jim yesterday and his wife Sarah the day before yesterday and yesterday also. They are doing really good and I also have more chances to check my e-mail and read their blogs. It is pretty nice knowing what is going on when it is happening instead of finding out a week or so later. I do have a complaint. Don't worry it isn't a big one just ( WHY ARE THE BOYS NOT WRITING IN THEIR BLOGS?)
I check Stephen and Ezra's blogs every time I am at the library and they are still way back from January. I would like to know more about what is going on with them from them. They are very good and interesting writers and I miss knowing their insight on life and the exciting things going on in their lives and I am sure that everyone else that has their blogspot would like to read it too.
Just a thought. Maybe it could be a part of school? Writing in the blog like a little journal?
Well I have to go home and rest and clean so I will stop writing for now. I am planning on coming to the library twice a week at least.
So plan on hearing from me more often at least until little one shows up. I don't know when I will be able to come then.
bye for now
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hi, sweetie, so glad you are having fun nesting. i will try again to make blogging part of the school week.
love,
mom
Post a Comment