Friday, May 26, 2006

Well I'll be, I am an Aunt!!!!

Hello,
Yesterday at around 12:58 pm our time little Hezekiah Immanuel Miller was born. He is 8pds 13oz, 21 inches and absolutely beautiful.
My big brother is a DADDY!!!! That is so cool. I am so excited for him and his wife Sarah. They have been given this awesome oprotunity to raise up one of God's little ones. I know beyond a doubt that they will be wonderful parents and can't wait to meet Kiah.
Oh my part I am happy to be an aunt finally from my own side of the family. I am now the aunt of 4 nephews and no nieces. Oh well. I get to make everyone else get a niece once Eowyn is born. Also grand daughter.
She has not yet decided to grace us with her presents but I am just enjoying having her move around and knee me in the ribs. As much as it sometimes hurts I am almost possitive that I will miss having her inside once she comes out. Don't get me wrong ... I can't wait to see her and hold her in my arms but she will have a totally different character then the one she has when she wiggles around and kicks. I emagine things she is thinking and doing and once she is out she will basically have her own little quirks. It will be like two different people. I will just have to see what happens.
Well she has hickups right now. I am writing with the wonderful steady rhythm of hickups. hehe
I don't really have much else to do today so I decided to go to the library and write to everyone even though I did this yesterday. It is fun to write and it keeps me busy. I just finished the book REDWALL. It took me two days to read it. I don't do much else and I enjoyed it so much that even when I was doing the haircut on my friend last night I was really just wanting to sit down and read my book more. It was that good!!!
I am really excited because tomorrow is one of our Ainsworth, Bennett, Banfield picnic. We only live down the road from where it is going to be so we will most likely walk. I hope that it doesn't put me into labor because we have another picnic with the biblestudy group on monday. I enjoy picnics so much that I don't really want to miss them.
I am enjoying stocking my house with partylite candles and decor. Last night my last order came in and is set up in my bedroom. They are so cute and I can't wait for my family to see them when they come to see the baby.
I also don't really have anything really to do when it comes to cleaning the house. I mean just keeping it clean now is the thing. I have everything where I want it and so that is all ready.
Josh still has to do things like put the soundsystem up higher so she can't play with it once she starts crawling. That shouldn't take to long and then I want him to clean the ceiling fans because they are really dusty and I don't want to turn on the fans and have dust fall down on us.
I guess that is all for now. I will write again pretty soon.
Probably not again till next week but that is mostly because we are going to be busy and then the library isn't open on sunday.
bye for now

No comments: