Friday, June 02, 2006

Life is Wonderful!!!

Well, Today is the day to write about the wonderful things going on in life.
I still haven't had Eowyn so Josh and I still have time to enjoy eachother without a little one in the picture yet. We are trying to spend more time in the same room together. It seems strange but when we have our house the way it is alot of the time he is in the office or kitchen and I am sitting in the living room reading or something. So now I try to sit in the kitchen and talk while he is in there. I still let him do the bills without me sitting close so he can concentrate and stuff but still it is nice. Last night we enjoyed watching the spelling bee and trying to spell words that we have never heard before.
Also I have been keeping our house pretty clean. I plan on lysoling the light switches and door handles today. I know it sounds odd but there are alot of germs on those things and I would rather there not be so many. hehe
God has blessed me with a very wonderful husband. I love him so much and am truely blessed. I have to constantly remind myself that not everyone's husband comes home from work and cooks dinner, washes the dishes and does all the lawn work without any complaints or even being asked. He also does the laundry alot of the time and when it has been done he irons all his work clothes himself. WOW!!! Now don't get me wrong... I do cook sometimes, I do laundry and help around the lawn but it is getting slightly harder as my belly gets bigger. hehe
I recently got hit with the lonely bug and have been working really hard on making sure that I call old friends and my family as much as possible while josh is at work. Then when he is home I spend as much time as I can with him and letting him know that I appretiate him.
I am sorry to all out there for complaining about stuff that in the end doesn't really matter in the first place. Every pregnant woman has aches and pains and nausea and that is just how it is.
I will only talk of good and happy things. That is my promise.
I hope that you enjoyed this entry. I love you all.
bye for now

No comments: