Thursday, May 25, 2006

HHmmm? Will I be an Aunt today?

Well, This morning at around 4am my big brother Jim and his wifey went into the hospital to have their little baby. I haven't heard anything else but that is okay. These things take time.
I am not really bored either just more excited to have a baby in the house and not wanting to wait this long. Oh well. I will definately like being able to sleep on my stomach again.
Josh and I finally got to go to biblestudy again for the first time in four weeks because of lamanz classes that are finally over.
We had alot of fun and enjoyed getting to see our friends.
I had a Dr. appointment yesterday morning and there isn't much change from the last time. I am slowly efaceing but nothing to cause to much excitement as of yet. We are still all ready. I am praying that we don't go into labor till after this long weekend because the Ainsworth, Bennett, Banfield family picnic is on Saturday and then we have a biblestudy group picnic on mon. afternoon.
Well I have two hair cuts to do today so I have to get off line and go home but will write more later.
Oh also...

Happy 11th Birthday to my little brother Ezra!!!!

No comments: