Well,
Today is hopefully going to be a completely rested day where all I do is write in this and then go home to lay on the couch and read and sleep. My sleep at night has been far from comfortable but God has been blessing me with comfortable sleep right between 4-7am. Sometimes a little longer but at least I get good rest during those times.
Josh started the summer hours at work this week so he ends up leaving for work at 7am instead of 7:30. His working a half hour early every day allows him to come home early on fridays and that is a nice blessing. We end up getting alot of yard work and stuff done on friday.
I planted a lilac bush in our back yard and I hope that it grows up fast before the deer realize it is there. hehe
I started reading a book that was written by the man who started the orphanage in El Salvador that I went to a couple of years ago. It is a really great book and I am enjoying it alot.
I am going to give it to my mom after I read it so that she and dad can read it before they go onto the mission field. I am praying that it will help them out.
Yesterday was the one week check point for our due date. We have 6 days left. My Dr. says she hopes to see me at the hospital next. I am two centemeters dialated now. Slow but steady is the key I guess. hehe
I hope that everyone is doing well and that you are enjoying reading this. I will try and keep it posted even after Eowyn is born but it might be hard. I don't have internet at my house so it would have to be at the library that I write in this and I don't know how our little one is going to be. If she sleeps alot and is quiet after she comes out maybe I will be able to write more often. If not... we will have to find another way.
bye for now.
Thursday, June 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment