Eowyn Jeanne Banfield was born June 13th, 2006 at 4:56am.
7 pds. 11 oz. 20 3/4 inches
She was born after 36 hours of labor and only 45 min. of pushing.
I think that is pretty good.
Daddy and I are so proud and love having her as a part of our family.
The word that best describes her is... Content. She is very happy with her surroundings and doesn't cry much at all other then to let us know about hunger, dirty diaper, or just wanting to cuddle.
I am in extreme pain so I am going to stop writing and go home and rest. My mom is hear for a week to help with the baby care and spending time with her grand daughter. We are all proud and happy.
I will write more later.
Bye for now.
Friday, June 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thank you so much mom for coming to stay with us and helping so much. We truely loved having you here to help out but mostly to enjoy your little grand daughter during the first few days of life. We love you!!! Can't wait for the whole family to come.
Post a Comment