Dear Friends,
Over the last couple weeks things have been going pretty good. I asked God to give me more patience and so now He has given me more things that test my patience every day. It is hard at times. I have a tendency to get very stressed out and then I blow up. I don't want to be like that but every once in a while I end up yelling at my precious little girl for things I normally wouldn't. My heart cries when this happens and I feel guilty. God is slowly showing me things that I need to work on in my life and I am putting myself in check every time I start to feel over stressed.
Eowyn has really gotten on the ball with talking. She is now speaking in 4 word sentences and it is so fun to see her communicate with other children. Some times she is talking with real words and then the next minute she is babbling on about who knows what. I enjoy it alot.
Yesterday she was playing with the next door neighbor and after doing something pretty hard for a child she said... "I did it!!!". I think that is so cute. She also says... "I got it." "I gotta go." "See ya!" "Thank you Daddy." "Thank you Mommy." "Go for Walk." "I put it back." and more.
She surprises me so many times a day with new little words and sentences that I am sometimes reminded that I need to be careful what I say and how I say things. The other day she was getting into my crocheting while I was working on a blanket and I stopped for a second and said..."Stop it." After I didn't think anything of it. Later that day she was playing in her room and I went and started playing with her and she looked at me very pointedly and said... "Stop it."
Wow... out of the mouths of babes. I am glad that is the worst thing that she has learned from me but it is still something that I have to check myself with. I have found myself saying stuff like jeeze and then decide to say something like, oh man.
Well my little one has awoken and I must go spend some quality time with her. I think that we are going to go outside and play for a little while. Bye for now.
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment