Friday, April 18, 2008

Funny Little Eowyn

These are some fun ones. I love this one of Eowyn and Josh. This is from one sunday after church when we were making desert for Home group. Eowyn loves sitting on the counter helping with the baking. She usually gets set up at the table standing on a chair with her own bowls and spoons.
This picture blessed me. She was play all over the house and it got quiet and so I went to check on her and found her sitting in her rocking chair reading Noah's Ark. I am so blessed to have her for a daughter.
While doing the laundry one day I noticed that all of the pajama tops were gone and one bottom. Then I looked over at her to realize that she had put the shirts over her head and the one thing that is actually on her head is the pj pants... I had to get a picture of it.
Well that is it for now. I am getting ready to take Eowyn back outside to play. We are going to walk around the yard and pick up branches. Sound fun?

No comments: