Today is my one day off every week and I am bored stiff. hehe
I at least got to sleep in. I have needed sleep for a while. I don't get a chance to sleep as much as I should and by sunday I am usually like a zombie.
Last night Josh and I watched "The wedding singer" and enjoyed just talking and spending time together. We spend so much time working and he is going to College for accounting that we don't get the time to just talk and keep up with what is going on in our lives.
I am getting alot of cleaning done in the house today though and that is nice. I am usually not home on my day off considering that I offered to help a friend of mine clean their house but it is getting to overwhelming and I can't do it for much longer.
To anyone who cares my nails are growing alot. I have been using a strengthener and they are starting to look really beautiful and even when they break they still look pretty long.
Oh well, I don't have anything else really to say and I don't know when I will get another chance to write in my blog but don't worry ... I will make the time to keep everyone who checks this posted. Please if you check out my blog let me know by leaving a little message.
Thanks...
Tammy
Thursday, March 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment