Sunday, March 27, 2005

Howdy yall...hehe

Man... today has been interesting but slow. It is Easter and I got alot of candy from my mother inlaw!!! That was wonderful but not the whole days excitement.
I ended up getting up really early so that I could go to church with Josh. Today was the last showing of the play he was in. So he had to be there really early. I ended up sitting and doing word puzzles till the service started. I saw an old friend from Hairschool... her name is Heidi. I hadn't seen her in a long time and it was really nice seeing her at my church.
After the wonderful performance we went to Josh's parents for Ham and Egg breakfast/lunch. It was really good. After fellowshiping with the family for a while we went home and I worked on my garden area in my front yard for about an hour and then Josh and I played Nintendo.
I went over to my sister inlaws to help set up the baby's room so it will be ready when she has it and then came home.
That is what has happened today. I have to go to work tomorrow but that is okay.
Thanks for reading.
Tammy

No comments: