Ok hi there,
Last night when I was driving home I was listening to my country station and all of a sudden the dj says... Okay here is a new song by Tim Mcgraw called... Drugs or Jesus. Talk about strange so I listened to every word in the song and it was about how he lives in a little town and everyone is high on either drugs or Jesus and then at the end he says he chooses Jesus!!! I was like SNAP!!!
Totally cool huh?
Okay then also some crazy news from here in NY state... The easter bunny was in a store talking to little kids and a little boy spilled his drink on the bunny and it went balistic and got put in jail. wow nice.
There aren't many things going on here. Other then my boss got me to leave work tonight at 4:30 so that I could go in to work tomorrow on my day off at 4:30pm till 7pm. The only reason that I am doing it is because one of my friends at work would be there all by herself for two and half hours if I didn't and I owe her one. She took my place one night when I was sick and let me go home early. cool.
Well I am going to go but i just wanted you to know that I am doing great. No more depression for me. I feel light hearted and love it.
bye,
Tammy
Wednesday, March 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cool.
Thanks for getting me the link.
I'll be back to check in.
Love you.
Jim
Post a Comment