Friday, March 25, 2005

Breaking News from NY

Hello,
Last night was really nice for me. I got home from work and layed down to read till 8pm when I call my little brother Ezra for our prayer time. I have been calling Ezra and Stephen(my little brothers) on one night a week just to keep them up with me and also helping them pray against any sad and angry feelings they are having. They are very open with me and I am really proud of them.
BREAKING NEWS...
There was a cow missing in the town of Greece NY. Last night a girl in her mid twenties was driving sixty miles and hour and hit the Cow. (Poor Cow!!!) The girl is fine. Her boyfriend called the radio station to tell them. He said that the funny thing about it all is that his girlfriend is a vegitarian. Oh well.
Well on to other things...
Josh ended up not getting home from the church easter play practice till 10:30pm and so I had quite a bit of time to pray and have a worship time. Just me and my keyboard. THen I read my bible for a while and started wondering if Josh was okay so I put in my poride and pregadiced DVD and watched that till he got home. We spent a few min. talking before we went to sleep but I didn't get to spend more then one hours talking with him all day. I hate those kinds of days.
Oh by the way, I went and saw the first showing of the play tonight and it was very good. I will be going to it again on sun. morning and then we won't have to deal with anymore practice nights. hehe

No comments: