Saturday, October 31, 2009

How things change...

After only a couple days and a couple phone calls from dr.s and pharmacies... I am now taking meds. to hopefully get my body acting the way it should.
Mind you... if I keep taking these chemo pills I will be nauseous every night and see things that aren't really there and also have a hard time getting up in the morning. I am praying that things get easier the longer I take them and get used to the side effects.
Other news... The kids are doing well. I am starting to see signs of real selfishness in my little girl that kind of saddens me but then I do know that she is 3 and that it kind of runs with the territory.
Josh is enjoying his school class this simester. He is studying World religions and it is interesting. He graduates in Dec. from St. John Fisher with his Bachelors degree. I am so happy that this is almost over. He has the promise of a promotion as soon as he graduates.
Jaden is getting meshed into the family really well. He actually started calling me mama this week!!! He came up to me and gave me a hug and said... mama!!
He is getting so big and getting very good at cleaning up his toys after playing and also playing nice with his sister. Of course there are the days when they both refuse to play nice and then it is a hard experiance trying to keep them away from eachother so that they don't yell at eachother for every little thing. "Don't touch my toys!!!!" (eowyn) "Aaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!Toushhhh!!!!" (jaden)
New words!!!
Touch... toushhh.
Poop... poop
Truck... tuck
Choo choo.. Chooch
Cup... bup
Juice... shoosh
Shoes... Shoosh... sounds the same as juice but he is standing near the shoe closet
Book... boo
no... no
yes... yetch
walk... wa

Life changes alot when the baby starts saying stuff. hehe It makes life alot nicer in ways.

No comments: