Thursday, December 03, 2009

Feelings from the heart.

Hi again.
My heart is a little heavy today. I am not totally sure why but I just feel a bit sad.
The last few days I have been trying to get used to living in my house with just the two kids and my hubby. It is quite different then an old country house in my favorite state ohio with 11 people keeping you busy most of the time. Missing my family more then normal and it is breaking my heart. I am constantly wishing that we lived closer and even though I don't know what the future holds I don't think that we will be living near them any time in the near future.
On to new things...
Jaden woke up with a major head cold. Coughing and sneezing all over the place. I don't feel sick or see it in anyone else yet so I will pray that it just stays with him and no one else gets sick. Just giving him lots of love and attention.. and meds. hehe
Eowyn is having her quiet time right now while jaden sleeps. She got a teaset while we were in ohio for a christmas present. She insists on playing with it every single day at quiet time and then nicely cleans it all up in time for Jaden to get up. She has been very careful to make sure that it stays out of the hands of the little dish breaker. He is good with stuff like that most of the time but we don't want to take any chances.
Josh is working hard and is doing alot of over time this week. It is month end and so they have alot more stuff for him to do. He says that he thinks that the computers know when they have alot of work because they always seem to break down or have glitches on the first week of the month. Crazy...
I am enjoying getting the house organized and cleaning. I love doing it. I just wish that it would stay nice longer. It always seems like I have more and more to do. It is like I have a never ending pile of things to sort.
I am doing really good with partylite. My business is going well and in the process of the I am having a couple friends come and get their hair cut by me.
I just went to check on eowyn and she fell asleep sitting in her bean bag chair. She is soooo cute.
I have to go and do some stuff but I hope you enjoy this post.
bye for now...

1 comment:

Sarah M said...

Glad to hear the tea set is working out under the right conditions! I felt so bad about the trouble it caused at first.

I'll be praying for Jaden to get better and the rest of you not to get it, and for your sadness. It can be really hard to say good bye to family and go back to real life sometimes.