I will tell you now that it was a good thing that I didn't get another chance to write on this blog while I was in ohio. We had a great time visiting with friends and family. I can honestly say that I didn't have another free moment to waist writing on line. Sorry... but it is true that the only time that I really write on this is if something really important happens to us or if I just have a spare moment to sit back and write a few paragraphs.
Eowyn is still sleeping and it is almost 4 and I finished a few more little chores that needed done around the house. I have plenty more but am resting a bit before the little one wakes.
Things are going good here. My flowers are in bloom and I am enjoying weeding while my little girl plays outside with all her toys or her friend Daylin. I am glad that she has a friend so close and sometimes it helps me get some outside chores done. I sometimes wish that I had a place where eowyn could play in our yard that she couldn't see her though. Because as times I feel like it may be a slight bother to them that Eowyn goes over there alot and I am trying to teach her that if she goes over there she is not aloud to just jump onto their four wheeler before she even says hi to daylin. She will get it sooner or later. I think that she should stay in our yard sometimes. I think that I am going to take her over to see Panda the dog a few houses away after she gets up. She was talking about her the other day and I hope that she gets the chance to play catch with her.
Well I have to get some mending done so I am going to get off line. I will write again sometime soon.
Love to all...
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment