Hello all,
I am not going to write alot because I am tired and it is kind of getting close to Eowyn's bed time.
I wanted you to know that we are doing really good. Eowyn kissed a griddle and has a pretty bad burn on her top lip. She seems to be getting better though and I have been dealing this alot of stuff. A week ago I had a kidney stone and that is not fun at all. Now it makes my little aches and pains seem like nothing. I can deal with those.
My goodness, It has been raining alot and it seems like we are spending alot of time inside. Eowyn really wanted to play in the puddles this afternoon so I took her out and she was riding her tricycle in the puddles and then she found a dead baby frog that got hit in our drive. Poor frog.
We have been enjoying swimming at some friends of ours on our down the street from us and we are getting to know them better too. It is alot of fun. They have a dog named Panda and Eowyn loves playing ball with her and jumping in the air. She gets Panda all excited and then we have to make sure that she doesn't get nipped or anything. It is interesting.
Well, I am blank... Can't think of anything to write so I will stop. I am finishing crocheting a pink blanket for a twin size bed. It looks nice.
I will try to write again soon.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment