So yesterday after Josh went to work I was packing and telling Eowyn all about the trip we were going to be going on the next morning and then it hit me. Maybe we could leave tonight. So I called the man up and asked him what he thought about leaving early.
After a few hours more we were on our way to ohio with the wind in our hair and a little prayer for safety. Eowyn slept for the first hour of the trip and then she started getting all into the trip. She watched the cars go by while she exclaimed all excited like... Cars! Then as were going a train went over the road and she started making the choo choo train sounds and it was really cute. During the whole thing she was just a really good girl and enjoyed herself most of it.
We even stopped at mcdonalds to let her play in the little playground for a while because she was tired of sitting around in the car. We fed her and then got going again. It was so funny seeing Josh climbing around in the playground. He was following all around behind Eowyn who whenever he lagged she would turn around and look at him like what is wrong and say... "Come on! Daddy."
Then we switched places and Josh ate dinner and I went all over with Eowyn.
Our plans for the rest of the weekend are not to clear for me. I think that my grandparents will be visiting us tonight and eating dinner with us and then tomorrow is chill day and then on sunday we are going to church with my family and then after that we have a whole bunch of people coming to their house for a picnic kind of meal outside. It will be alot of fun and I will finally get to see my friend heather again . I haven't seen her in a while and it will be nice to get to hang out with them while the kids play together.
Well my daughter wants me to come and play with her so bye for now
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment