Monday, March 03, 2008

The beginning of a new month...

Hello all,
Just to let you know I can't be on to long just because I have only got a little time left before my little punkin wakes up from her nap and wants my utmost attention.
This week has been good. Tiring of course but good. You will be interested to find out that Eowyn has started climbing out of her crib and walking into our bedroom at horribly early hours of the morning. Of course she could be up earlier then that so I will praise the Lord that it isn't.
She walks in and says,"Mommy? Daddy?"
She is so cute that I haven't yet been totally frustrated by the fact other then starting this week Josh and I have decided that 11 at night is to late for us to go to bed so we are trying to get to bed by 9. Talk about a change in our schedule. I thought that it would mess me up and I wouldn't be able to sleep but I fell right to sleep last night and didn't have a problem. I pray that it is the same tonight.
Well, I am getting Eowyn into watching Disney princess movies. She like Cinderella and Snow white but not beauty and the beast. She acts bored with that one. You would probably love to see her watch cinderella as she laughs at the cat through the whole thing.
Well, I really do have to go now but I will write more soon.

No comments: