Hello friends and family,
This week has been extremely busy and exciting. We went to the Christmas Eve program at Elim Gospel Church and it was very nice. Then we spent the evening with my husband Josh's parents house. We watch The Grinch that stole Christmas, and Ernest saves Christmas every year and this year was no acception.
The next day was filled with family. Our daughter is 1 1/2 now so she understood a little more about getting presents and spending time playing with her cousins. We went around 9am and had a great time eating and opening presents and Eowyn got so much stuff she started getting confused. It was kind of funny watching her get excited about the toys she got. We got her an Elmo doll and she loves it so much.
In the afternoon we went to Josh's sisters and we had an Irish christmas party and we all got a cracker and pulled on the ends till they pop and we get a paper crown and a toy. It was alot of fun. Josh's sisters Inlaws were here from Ireland and her brother inlaw was back from Army training for a few weeks so we got to spend some time with them as well.
After the dinner we went home and enjoyed showing Eowyn all the different toys she had to play with and she enjoyed finding a place for them in her play room.
On the 26th I went to our churches Community support shop and sorted a whole bunch of donated clothes. I had planned on staying only tille 2pm because Josh had to go to work half way through the day but when Eowyn got to the shop she was really good so I ended up working there till 4 when they closed. It was alot of fun. I had been praying that God would provide me with a little black dress for our wedding anniversary that is the 27th but hadn't gotten one yet. I was walking in the support shop and found a dress that ended up being just what I had in mind and it was so much less expencive then had I gone to a regular store but it is beautiful.
Anyway, On the 27th we dropped Eowyn off at Joshes mom's house and drove to Buffalo for dinner. Josh had told me that he had dinner reservations but instead of just dinner he had planned and saved up and gotten us a room at a gorgeous hotel in Buffalo and we had dinner at the resturant that is owned by the same man. It was wonderful. I was so surprised that I cried and I hadn't expected it at all. I had such a wonderful time just spending time with Josh and enjoying talking about the memories of the past 4 years we have been married. The hotel was wonderful and had huge chandeliers and the Christmas decor. was so nice. There is a dress code for the hotel outside the rooms I think. The website is...
salvatores.net
I am pretty sure but if it doesn't work then look for Salvatores in search or Garden Place. That is the name of the hotel.
Well anyway, Today when we got home Eowyn was at her cousins house and we got her and went to Henrietta to get some stuff we needed. I bought winter boots for when the snow falls again. I hope that everyone had a good week as well.
Tammy
Friday, December 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm so glad you guys got to do that for your anniversary! Sorry I forgot to say happy anniversary, so, Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment