Hello all,
I have been thinking about the new year and how much we have to look forward to. I pray that we don't take things for granted as they come our way. Blessings, people and things God wants us to learn from His Word.
This week start out wonderful with our homegroup meeting. We read John 7 and discussed what we read. Then we had a gift exchange and ate and talked and had a great time.
The next day Josh had off work and we had our New Years eve party. Alot of friends came and we ended up having 12 people at our house. Eowyn woke up alot but that was understandable with all the people playing games and talking and watching movies and eating. It was alot of fun.
The next day was very quiet and Josh and I had a horrible time trying to think of things to do because we had the house clean and college football was on . So we ended up playing with Eowyn and reading to her and watching movies. After Eowyn went to bed we played some card games on the computer and read.
The rest of the week is slightly scary to me. I am getting a root canal done on one of my teeth tomorrow and I really don't know what to expect. It freaks me out. I will just put my fear in God's hands and let Him take care of it all.
I am looking forward to this new year and all that is in store. God is so awesome and He has so much for us to learn and enjoy in this life. God's blessings to you all in this New Year.
Bye for now.
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment