Wednesday, December 12, 2007

New words and God working

Hello everyone!!! Over the last couple days Eowyn has been just learning new words. She looked at the Christmas tree the other day and I told her it was pretty and she said pitty. It was awesome. She also says (please) pees, (thank you) tank u, (excuse me) me me, and she says alot of animal noises.
She also points to her nose, ears, eyes, mouth, tongue, and hair. She is learning so much so quickly that it just makes me sooo happy. I love watching her grow up and learn.
Today I got home from biblestudy and put eowyn to bed and started studying my bible and God really opened it up to me and showed me that I really needed to obey Him when He told me to. I am going to do what He told me to even if it means going out of my comfort zone.
I love keeping people posted on this but there isn't much more to say for now so I will write again soon.

1 comment:

Stephen Miller said...

hey! stephen and i just logged on here and caught up on all ofyour journaling. it is so nice to have you available online again!

we all love you and are so glad that we got to have some time together this holiday season.

Merry Christmas to you and Josh and Eowyn!!

love,
mama and stephen