Monday, November 19, 2007

What are we doing???

Hello all,
I am very excited because we are going to Ohio for Thanksgiving and a family reunion.
The plans are just full and I can't wait to see the family and my friends there.
Over the last couple days things have been so busy it has been crazy. Last night we were late getting home from dinner at the in-laws and we were leading bible study at our house. It was scary because we weren't sure if someone already came and left again or what . Someone had come and gone but they got home, called us and then came back. Man, I was like... oh my gosh.
Anyway, Only a few of us showed up in the end but it was how it was supposed to be because God really showed us some things about ourselves that we need to work on in our lives and blessed us greatly. I love the meetings that we have and it is wonderful fellowship time and really digging into the Bible. God can teach you so so so much out of the Word that he has provided. Awesome!!!
Well , Today we are packing and getting the house nice for while we are gone. What fun.
Bye for now...

No comments: