My goodness! I haven't written on this in along time.
Things are going pretty good here. I just celebrated my 4 year work anniversary and can't believe how long I have been doing Hair. After all this time Josh and I looked at our budget and decided that we can now have me stay at home and take care of our lovely little girl.
My daughter Eowyn is now 1 1/2 years old and walks, runs and climbs everywhere. She is enjoying me being at home. Josh (my husband) is enjoying coming home to us and a most of the time clean house.
I am still doing hair on Saturdays when Josh is at home and that gives me a day off from home and time with adults and doing what I love to do. "Hair"
Well in a couple days we as a family are going to be in Ohio visiting my family and I am extremely excited. I am enjoying getting ready for the trip.
Okay, I am have to go but will try to keep this blog updated at least once a week.
bye for now
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment