Monday, February 06, 2006

Want to know what we are having???

It's a Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We found out on Thursday and got to see her moving around and kicking. She is healthy and has all the body parts in the right places. hehe
We are planning on naming her...
Eowyn Jeanne Banfield (first name is pronounced Aowin).
Jeanne is Josh's grandma's name and also my Grandma's middle name and so we wanted to bless both of them with that.
It is sad but Josh's grandma died a few months ago so she will never know that we used her name for our darling little girl but we know it will definately bless my grandma.
Our little one is moving around all the time and keeping me up most of the night now. I am lucky if I get some sleep. I just need to get used to feeling that and someday I will get so tired I won't even notice. hehe
Josh is working alot now and is up for a raise soon. He is also hoping that our taxes come out even so that we don't have to pay to much back to state. Looks good so far.
The wine company also provides its office workers with some stock every few months and we are expecting that too. We are just saving up and praying that everything works out great.
Josh and I are planning on going to ohio for our baby shower in March and that is exciting because Jim and Sarah will be going to Chicago from Colorado that same week. We will get to see eachother and fellowship together.
Josh and I also just got into a new biblestudy group at our church. Not to replace the other one we are in but just another group of people that are meeting on a different night but they have kids and are of older age group. That starts on my birthday... feb. 12.
We also went and registered at Babies R Us so if you are interested we are under my name... Tamela Banfield.
God has really been taking care of us. Just providing the strength I need to work my nine hour days at the salon and not hurt to bad. I do end up having to take baths and soak away my pains some days but in the end it is going good.
Josh's car has been acting up. Nothing horrible but his driver side door won't open anymore so he has to get in from the passenger door which would be really hard if he was tall... hehe
I don't think that there is much more going on in our lives right now. It actually looks like and feels like winter outside. It is unusual this year.
Well I have written a while so I am going to go but I will definately keep you all posted.
Love ya...

No comments: