Thursday, January 19, 2006

keeping people posted #5

Okay everyone. I don't have anything really exciting to put on here but I know that you guys check it so here I go.
In answer to Jim... I am going to be registering at Target and Babys R Us. I am not sure when but josh and I are looking into it and then we will do that soon.
Yesterday afternoon Josh's mom took me out to lunch and then we went to Matternity store and she got me a really dressy shirt for the showers and church. I am really happy about that and then we went to Target and I ended up looking at all of the sales on pregnancy cloths and bought 5 shirts for really low prices. I got 40 dollar shirt for only 10 and then a turtleneck and two really pretty shirts for work. I am excited to have some nice shirts that will be comfortable and nice looking.
I have to go to work in an hour so I have to go home and eat lunch and get ready but I wanted to let everyone know that my headaches are not coming as often as they were. I still get really bad ones but they are more like everyother day then every day and that gives me little brakes in the middle.
Well I have to go but I will try to keep everyone posted... For those who don't know it Josh and I will be in the ohio area from March 11-14 and most of that time will be spent at baby showers. I am really excited about all that and can't wait to see Jim and Sarah.
Oh they are having a baby Boy !!! yeah!!!!!

No comments: