Monday, January 09, 2006

Keeping everyone posted... 4

I unfortunately don't have much of anything to write because not much is happening. I am working most of the time and when I am not I basically spend the rest of my time resting or cleaning my house.
I went to the doctor and the baby is still doing really well. I am healthy as well. I haven't been gaining much weight but that is okay at this time. I think that will come when the baby gets alittle bigger.
I have been reading the cronicles of narnia series and it is really good.
Today is one of my few days off and I am trying to catch up on e-mail and stuff but when I get home there will be non stop cleaning till it is done.
So there will be no more writing for me till next week if there is anything to write.
Please feel free to post questions for me if you want to know anything spacific.
I will be checking every week.
Bye for now.

1 comment:

James said...

Dude!
We found out what the baby is going to be! A boy! His name will be called Hezekiah Immanuel.

How are you and Josh doing? Reading parenting books? Registered anywhere yet? Only requesting tigger stuff? Fill a brother in!