Hello friends and family,
Josh and I went to the doctor and got to hear a strong health baby heart beat that was really amaizing. I am finally getting it into my head that there is a little person in there.
We will hopefully find out what the baby is on Feb. 2nd. I can't wait .
Other then that things have been pretty much the same as normal.
I am still feeling sick alot of the time and have been sleeping alot more then normal. I was so used to going to bed at 11 or 12 at night but lately josh and I are getting used to going to bed at 10pm. It is interesting but sometimes annoying when a tv show comes on that I want to see and it is time for bed. If I don't go to bed at 10pm I get really nauseous and it stinks.
I don't really have much else to write so I will write again soon.
Love to you all.
Bye
Thursday, December 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment