Hi there everyone,
Things are going pretty good here. I am really tired from working so much and the last couple days I have kind of over done it and so the baby isn't happy with me right now.
I am getting the house cleaned for the sole reason of having a clean house. I am tired of looking at things that could be cleaner.
We are going to Joshes parents house for Thanksgiving and that will be alot of fun. I haven't seen any of his family in the last few weeks and it is kind of interesting to see how much I want to see them.
We also plan on putting up the tree tonight and then decorating it tomorrow sometime after we get home from the dinner party. I am really excited because it will be our first big christmas tree and we got a whole bunch of really cool ornaments and since it will be the last christmas without a child in the house we got glass ornaments that will probably be put near the top of the tree from next year on. hehe
I don't really have to much more to write. I have to go home and make a pecan pie for tomorrow and then tonight we are having Mommy Millers... Hamburger stew that she so nicely told me she made for dinner a few nights ago and I decided that I just had to have it.
I will try and get back to the library soon to write again.
Love ya all!!!
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment