Hello everyone.
I have been doing really good when it comes to morning sickness and anything else like that. I am feeling good most of the time except when I eat to much or not enough.
This last week has been really fun. Working all the time and on my day off I had my first baby doctors appointment and that went really well. I found out that the baby is doing good and that I will be able to hear the babys heartbeat at the end of this month. I will be ten weeks along next week and that is really exciting for me. I really can't wait to find out what it is like.
I guess you could say that I am sooooo excited I don't know what to do with myself sometimes. People are already asking me if I am pregnant and I am like yes I am... weeeeee.
I am really happy about it but people have been saying things like I shouldn't be that big after only two months but I am just going to be myself and enjoy this.
Hey who knows... It could be more then one.
I will write more later.
Bye
Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Tammy!
Glad to hear that you're not feeling very ill. We got our due date yesterday, and it's May 29th, so there's a distinct chance that our babies will be born in the same week.
Very cool!
To check out the first pic of your little niece/nephew... see my blog. Love ya!
Post a Comment