Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Keeping everyone posted ... 2

Hi there,
I have some really good news for anyone who reads this. I am going to have a baby in about 8 months. Cool!!!
Josh and I are really excited and can't wait for all the different stages of this new experiance.
I am going to keep working until I can't anymore and then we will see about working again after.
Also my parents and brothers are visiting Josh and I for a week and we are enjoying having them here with us. I love spending time with them and we don't get to do that often anymore now that they live in ohio now.
Well the boys and I are going to go watch a movie now so I will get off the comp. but I will definately keep you posted on any developements.
Bye

1 comment:

James said...

Hey there! Congratulations again! I was a little asleep the last time we talked, but I wanted you to know that you're in my prayers, and I'm really happy for you.

Love,
Jim