Dear Friends ,
You have just now experianced a tired Tammy. I pushed the wrong button twice to give everyone a wonderful look at the same title with no writing in it at all. Please just ignor those and read this one.
I have had alot of things going on here. We caught not only one mouse but four and haven't seen any more so we are hoping that it is the last for a while.
I am really sore from roofing the house all weekend. I worked on fri. and sat. so I didn't get to get on the roof at all those days but on the days of sun. and mon. that is another story.
I ended up on the roof for ten hours on sun. and 6 on mon. and it was interesting and hard. I ended up getting pretty nauseous the last day from heat and sun burn and probably a little dehidration. I am happy to let every one know that we finished the house roof and will do the garage roof next weekend. I can't wait...
Nothing else is really happening right now but a few days ago I pulled out my old cassettes and found Larnel Harris. It has been a long time since I heard that tape and it was really nice to get to sing along with songs that have to much meaning to me.
Well I am tired and I am trying to finish a book so I need to go but I will write more soon.
Love,
Tammy
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hi, honey! i am always excited when you write a new post! PTL for the completed roof. you be careful not to overdo this coming weekend on the garage roof!
yipee you caught all the mice, :>)!
we are sooooooooooooooo excited that we get to come and see you and josh in October!!!! can't wait now. by the way , the Lord has already begun to supply the gas money!
love you!
mom
Ah, roofing. That's good work. I haven't done that since i helped my aunt and uncle do their roof while i was living with them
Post a Comment