Okay,
Things have been going pretty good lately. I have been working alot and I have a feeling that that will never change. Josh started going to college every mon. and wed. night and so I don't get as much time with him as I would like. I started reading the xanth series and it is pretty good but I have also made sure that I read more of the bible then my books to keep me spiritually sound. I ended up going to the library to see which ones they have and found out that they have the books split between science fiction and fantasy so I offered to come in on one of my days off and find all of his books and place them in the right section in the library. It should be a fun project and they seemed interested in it so they will hopefully get in touch with me soon.
My brother Jim just moved to Colorado springs and he is doing really good. I miss him alot and the knowledge that I won't get to see him for even longer a time then before really freaks me out and makes me sad. I know we didn't get to see eachother before but it really does feel like he is farther away .
Well I am tired and wanted to get more of my book read since it is my day off. I am kind of sad though because today is monday and josh is working now and then he will be at college till nine tonight and I am basically home alone for the whole day. So I went to the library where I am now and then I plan on going out for coffee with my friend Maryanne and then I am also going to spend a little time hanging out with my friend Jen. She doesn't usually have time to spend with me so that should be nice.
For anyone who wants to could you pray for me. I have been slightly confused and sad because for the last few weeks my friend Holly hasn't wanted to spend any time with me and she used to hang out with me all the time . I don't understand it but it is kind of getting hard to deal with. I don't know if I should get new friends or wait for her to come out of whatever this stage is.
Well I am going to go but please leave a little note to let me know you read this. I love knowing who is reading these messages.
Monday, September 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment