Thursday, August 11, 2005

Great news about house

Hi everyone,
I have been really busy working all the time and so it is nice to finally get a day off where I can spend time writing in here and letting everyone know what is going on at the Banfield house.
Things are going pretty good. We have been enjoying the nice weather and most of the time don't complain about the lack of rain and the browness of the grass in our yard.
Sunday we were sitting watching Nascar like normal and got a phone call from a good friend of ours. He asked us if we were looking for some living room furnature and let us know that his parents were moving and they had a few couches they were looking to get rid of. He wanted to know if we wanted to have any of them and so I went over to their house to take a look and see what we could get. I ended up picking a lovely brown and tan full size couch and a cute little love seat for our living room and Josh is very happy because he can lay out full length over the couch and not put his feet in the air!!! That is amaising in itself and I enjoy laying on the love seat and reading for hours. I do think that it is very unusual that we are not always sitting on the same couch together but it is nice if he wants to watch tv and I just want to lay and read.
Later sunday night our friends Rich and Bethany gave us six very much needed dining room chairs . We put four of them in the dining room for the table and then we ended up putting the others in the office till we need them for company.
I am hoping that we get to have some company soon. I love hosting and enjoy having people around.
Well our roof shingles are beside our driveway ready to be put on our roof. We are planning on roofing the house on the first weekend of sept. so we have plenty of time to get it finished.
Well I am supposed to go and clean my office and take a friend out for coffee so I will stop for now but will definately write again soon.
I hope that you enjoy reading this.
Let me know...
bye

3 comments:

JCMasterpiece said...

Wow, sounds like you've been busy. It's nice to hear that things are working out well for you. Blessings

Tammy said...

Hi Tammy

Tammy said...

hi tammy