Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Thoughts and Feelings

Oh my goodness. Things are happening all over the place. Exciting things!!!!
I have been praying alot about how much I want to go to ohio to visit because I miss everyone and josh and I have decided to visit in Nov. for Thanksgiving. This is a wonderful developement and I can't wait for that.
Also I got a raise at work and things are going good with that. I have started really praying for my fellow co-workers and hopeing that they will Christ in me and my life. I have resently quite a habit that was kind of showing weakness in my life and now it is gone and I can live my life with the knowledge that God is happy with the choice that I have made.
My very best friend in the whole world just found out that she is having a baby boy and she is married now. I am proud of her and enjoy our wonderful corespondence and our talks on the phone. I can't believe that even though I moved so far away we have still kept so close in touch. I have been best friends with her since I was in third grade. It is awesome how things have changed . We are both married and happy now. Both in our twenties and things are going pretty well for both.
Lately I have been feeling contradictory feelings. Extremely happy with the way life is going for me and family and friends but still extremely sad and lonesome for them all. I don't always feel this way but alot of the time it is just hard when I am sitting just thinking about the past or just the people that I love that are far away. I guess it is normal. Everyone else probably has that as well and it is something that we can't really change and if we did everyone would have to live in the same area and that is just insane. To many people in to little space.
Well I have to go and do some arends. Tonight I am searving "Miller Gravy over potatoes"
and it is the first time I have ever made it without my mom's guidence. I will let you know how it turns out. hehe
Bye for now

No comments: