Hello,
Man everything is going strange lately. I have been thinking about getting on line and writing on my blog but every time I get online my comp. stops working and I don't get to write.
Well since it has been such a long time since I wrote here we go...
I don't know who knows what happened to me two or three weeks ago so here we go on that subject. I went to the hospital emergency room with horrible pains on my right side. I was really scared about it and ended up spending 7 hours in the hospital waiting to find out what I had. It ended up being a cyste on my right overy that had burst and so it was causing alot of discomfort. They told me to get alot of rest and drink water and take tylonol. hehe Well it has healed up pretty nicely even though I didn't have any time to rest. I had to work every day last week and so I am really tired out as well.
Also other things that have happened. Josh and his dad worked on the tileing of the yard and it is half done. We are waiting for the rain so that we can see how much the dirt settles before we cart the left over mud to the back yard. I have been watching the progress but have not the strength to dig the ground that is back there.
We plan on roofing the house in the next few months.
Well my best friend heather just got married. I am really happy for her but still it would have been nice to know that she was going to before she actually did it. hehe Oh well. Not everything goes the way that you want it to.
My favorite big brother in the whole world is moveing even farther away then he lives now. I will have to fly to go and see him and his wife sarah. Oh I am happy for them and love the thought of them having the wonderful change but still it kind of stinks thinking about how little we will see of eachother.
Family in ohio is doing well. They are moving into a house in Montpilier I think and that is nice for them. It will be a nice change for them.
My little nephew is getting bigger and is absolutely beautiful. I love spending time with Johanna and wayne and the baby. It is all cool.
I also spent alot of time with my friend holly and her daughter and ended up getting head lice which is never fun. I think that it is all gone but who knows. Then I helped them move to a new apartment and it is alot better environment for them to live. I am really happy that this has happened and that she will be more comfortable .
Well I have to go and eat dinner so I will try to write again soon.
bye all.
I love you to all my friends and family... :)
Wednesday, June 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Tammy! It was nice to get an update on your life. Its funny, you and Jim both haven't updated in awhile and then you post about the same time.
I'll be praying that you are feeling better and stronger. I didn't know about the cyst/hospital. My mom has had the same thing happen to her a few times.
Glad to hear the house is coming along. We miss you too and regret that we can't see each other more. Someday.... :)
Love,
Sarah
Post a Comment