Sunday, May 29, 2005

Catching up with everyone

Hello everyone
I have been working overtime at my job and when I am home I spend it with Josh or doing long needed chores around the house. I have not even been able to check my e-mail until just today and that is like a two week long period.
I have been praying for peace and joy when it comes to my job and God has truely been keeping me from going insane during the long hours and unhappy or frustrating people that come my way. I just remember that my job is to make their time with me a happy and enjoyable time and then have them leave in a better mood then when they got there.
Our next door neighbors have two dogs and I kept telling josh that I thought that one of them was half wolf. He told me that it was illegal to have a half wolf so we kind of let it go and just a few days ago I was talking to the neighbor and he told me that his dog was half german shephard half wolf. hehe I was right.... hahahaha!!!!!
The dogs name is Elvis and the other dog is a beagle and her name is Pracila. hehe
I got to see my nephew again for the second time today at church and that was nice. Johanna let me hold him most of the service and I enjoyed it.
We have our memorial day pic. tomorrow with joshes family and joshes moms two best friends families. We always do that . It is a tradition and it is alot of fun. The men of the family get together in the back yard and play a few games of Crocet and whoever wins gets to take home the trophey that they got spacificly for this. hehe It is kind of funny.
We have enjoyed the weather here and hope that it stays nice. I haven't had much time out doors because of work but it is nice when I get the day off and spend it working outside in the lawn.
I don't really have much else to say other then. I was listening to a cd that my brother Jim made for me and just sat there thinking about all the wonderful things we have been through together and missed him and wished that we could keep in touch. So Jim if you are reading this would you try to get in touch with me. Give me a call?
I will write again soon.

1 comment:

JCMasterpiece said...

Hello Tammy,
I was hoping i would hear from you and had about given up that you were going to stop by my blog. I couldn't find the e-mail that you had sent giving your blog address, so i haven't been able to check in. So, thanks for the note.