Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I am not on this very often...

Over the last few months I have been so busy with work and being home with Eowyn that I haven't been able to write on this.
Now we have high speed internet and I am finding it much faster then before so I can just get on write what I want and then get off line.
Here I go...
Things are pretty much the same. This week has been loaded with show closings and stuff like that so I am busy with that and then I am leader of the dance team so I am trying put together the things God wants us to be doing and when.
Then the weather is insanely nasty. I can't stand snow and I feel more and more depressed the longer this weather stays this way. It is hard to deal with the fact that I can't just go and take eowyn for a long walk without getting her and I both really really bundled up. Even then we end up not staying out very long because it is so cold.
I washed the car the other day when it was 40 out. BBBrrrrrrrr... but the car looked nice for a few hours.
Josh's sister and husband gave us their old car and so we are waiting to exchange the Accord for that. I wasn't happy with the fact that Josh decided without me but oh well.
I guess we are selling my car for cheap.
I don't think there is a whole lot to say other then Eowyn is getting really big. She has a will about her and feels like she has to yell about everything to get it. Not true... most of the time we would give her things if she had asked nicely. Doesn't happen to often lately.
She is sleeping through the nights pretty much though and we are enjoying watching her become quite an independant little girl.
Well she is calling me so I have to go.
Love to all. Bye for now.

No comments: