Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful!!!!!

Okay so I looked outside this morning and see snow all over the ground. Oh my goodness!!!!
When did we say it was okay for that to happen?
I know it isn't up to us but I think that it should be spring and summer all the time.
I can even live without the beautiful color of fall if that were the case.
Over the last month I have been working hard to make ends meet and enjoying my job as a candle lady. It is stressful leaving Eowyn and Josh so many evenings a week but I hope to do less after my first three months of work.
Last night Josh and I took Eowyn to our favorite restrant Jay's Diner and I closed a show with one of my hostesses while they ate dinner. It was alot of fun and we don't get to go out like that often.
Eowyn has been having some troubles with obeying us when we tell her something the first few times and I know that that is a normal thing but I am getting somewhat frustrated by it.
Anyway, I don't think that there really is much more interesting things about me. I have a website if you are interested in looking at what Partylite has to offer for all you people that love candles.
Okay bye for now.
www.partylite.biz/tammyzcandls

1 comment:

Kristen said...

It still remains frightful outside! I love it when it first snows and gets cold. It's romantic, but that only lasts for about a week then I'm begging for summer.

I hope your candle business continues to go well for you.