Hi all,
The last couple weeks have been insane with really hard work, fun play and awesome spiritual growth. Eowyn and I haven't been able to play outside as much because of the cold. It has been really cold outside for the last week and that was somewhat hard because of the fact that Eowyn gets stir crazy. Oh well. We thought of things to do.
Thank goodness for nicer weather that roled in. We had a great time out at our friends house having a picnic on memorial day weekend. We enjoyed spending time with Joshes parents and the two other family friends that are always at the picnics. Josh ended up having to give up the Croquet ternament trophy. He won it last year and it has been in his cubicle for the last few months but yesterday it went to our friend Ryan after three long games of Croquet. (forgive spelling if wrong)
Now that it is warmer out we ended up doing alot of fun yard work but even when it was cold out last week I got all my flowers planted out in the yard. I am praying that I don't kill them and that the animals leave them alone. Two sunflowers and a whole bunch of different parenials that my friend dropped off. I had to plant them right away because when you dig them up they go into shock and you could kill them if you don't plant them right away and water them alot.
Well they seem to be going good other then a couple looking very wilted and then the one flower plant that Eowyn stepped on. Snapped it right off the root.
Eowyn has been enjoying running around the yard. Riding around on her truck and then also she got some cool matchbox cars and she runs around saying... Cars.
Today I enjoyed having Josh home allllllll day. It was wonderful. He let me sleep in till 8:30 and then we got ready and walked to the park and then sat on the side of the street down town with some friends from down the road from us and watched the Memorial day parade. It was alot of fun. Then walked home and Eowyn fell asleep and so when we came home she stayed asleep so Josh went and took a nap. I ended up mowing the yard and washing all the windows in our house which are alot and that really got my back aching. But I feel like I had a really good day. Then I spread a sheet across our bed and dusted the sealing fan in our room. Then I dusted the chandelier in the hall and now I am writing here. I think that I am going to take a break and rest for the rest of the night.
I will try and write again soon.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment