Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Eowyn's new Cayman shirt




We love it!!! I just took these today and they turned out okay. They are much better in print but oh well. Eowyn loves her new shirt and goes in the bathroom to the large mirror and says...
"Eowyn has pretty flowers." She will point at the reflection and then at the flower on her shirt and then at the reflection again and repeats. It is so cute.
She is getting so big and I am enjoying watching her personality burst out. It is also hard at times with her trying to do everything by herself or wanting to get into things that she isn't aloud. She has a temper on her. We are preparing ourselves for the interesting twos. I will write again soon.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Yay! Eowyn has a Cayman shirt! It made me so happy to see these pictures! Thanks for sharing! :o)

Tammy said...

Oh, She loves her pretty flower shirt. I am glad you like it.