Hi there everyone,
I was told the other day that I don't write enough so I will try and write more often.
As the title so nicely says... today is my birthday. I am now 26 years old but don't feel much different.
Over the last couple days things have been really going well. I have been reading a book from the Dune series and finished the book a few days ago so I have been really digging into my bible lately. I am excited about learning more about Jesus and also reading stories from the bible that I don't remember or really have never heard.
I am reading Nehemiah. It is really cool how God used him to help rebuild the walls of the city of Judah. I have never read this book of the bible and so it really fascinates me and makes me see all the different information that I have missed out on.
Anyway, I am also reading the book, "Ascending to Glory" by Judson Cornwall.
I have read it once before but I am really getting into it this time. I think that my spirit was ready for it yet when I read it before.
A while ago we got a tv from a friend of ours from Josh's work and we had put our other tv into the garage since we didn't have any other place for it at the time. Now we moved that tv into our bedroom and attatched the Nintendo to it. I am having alot of fun playing with that once in a while now too.
Today I was getting ready for my birthday date with Josh and I went to the salon that I work at and got my hair colored and my bangs trimmed. I feel much better and think that it will surprise Josh considering that he thought that I was growing my color out. I got tired of it. It is all nice having my original hair color but it looks really strange having two totally different hair colors in your hair for the many months that you have to wait. So I have red hair again and it looks nice.
Oh, Josh is planning on taking me to Olive Garden for dinner tonight and then we are going gift shopping for me. We are going to Borders to buy some books. Not sure what yet.
Oh also... It was so cool. This morning I was having fun with Eowyn and the phone rang. I tried to pick it up but my phone was out of power so the answering machine picked it up instead. On the line was my mom and her entire 1st and 2nd grade class. They sang Happy Birthday to me .
I still have it on my answering machine and it is so cute. I am so blessed when the little kids from her class send me a picture that they drew for me or just when my mom tells me that one of them said hi to me.
I haven't really had much time to write my book lately but hopefully soon.
Oh also, I got a call from someone from my old church the other day and they asked me if I would be willing to bring a bunch of my hair styling stuff and go with a bunch of people from that church to a battered womans shelter to pamper them for a few hours on Valentines Day. I told him that I would love to and so I am getting excited about it. I can't wait to pamper some well deserving women. I hope that they enjoy it.
Well I have to go and get ready for my date so I will stop writing for now.
Bye...
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Tammy! I hope the rest of your day was a good as the first half, because it sounded like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment