Okay, Eowyn is getting so big. We have been so surprised by how quickly she is getting pudgy and long. It was amaizing. When Stephen and Ezra got here they could hold her fine but the last few days they were here she was hard for them to hold.
Life has been crazy the last few days . She has a cold so she has a hard time breathing sometimes and then she spits up alot. I am starting to do alot of loads of laundry every week because she spits up and we use alot of spit cloths. I am thinking about getting more. I kind of forgot her pasifier so I might not be able to write much this time either. I finally got some pictures of her more resent so if you want one or two write and let me know. I already have some people in mind to send them to.
Well, I am going to go home and clean since I slept most of yesterday. I have been drinking alot of coffee and yesterday I didn't drink any and I got a horrible head ache that lasted all day.
Oh well ... I did end up winning my first full game of poker. ( No money involved.) I was so happy. hehehehe
Okay I am going to go now. If you have any questions about eowyn go ahead and ask.
Oh she is still dark haired and dark eyed. I think that her eyes are going to stay dark brown like her daddy's because they have been getting darker. I am happy about that.
I will write again soon.
bye for now
Monday, July 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment