Friday, April 22, 2005

Man today has been really busy and tiring. I have been put in charge of all of the birthday and anniversary cards at my work. I have to fax them to the people when their day comes and it is kind of fun. I am so organized it isn't funny. I think that people think that I am nuts at how I am doing it but oh well.
I got to do alot of haircuts today and it was alot of fun. I enjoy cutting hair.
I have been feeling really nauseous and tired and eating strange things the last few days and I am kind of wondering what is going on with me . I am trying not to get my hopes up though. These things happen all the time to me. I get excited about being sick hoping that it has something to do with babies or just one. and then it goes away. Oh well... someday it will happen I just need to put it all in God's hands and let him take care of it.
Well yesterday was my day off and Josh forgot and set my alarm. I ended up waking up at the same time I normally do. It was kind of annoying but oh well. I couldn't get back to sleep so I called my friend holly and went over to her house. We hung out for a while and then I went home and started cleaning my house. Then my friend Maryanne came over and we spent a few hours cleaning still and then we played mario for a few more hours.
We had alot of fun. Josh ended up coming home early because a water main broke at his work and they sent him home. That was nice.
I don't get to spend much time with him so that is what I am going to do . I will definately write again soon.

No comments: