Friday, April 08, 2005

bla bla bla

Hello,
Everything is kind of bla right now. I don't really have that much going on and it is getting kind of annoying. I go to work, go home and watch tv. Sadly one of the things that I dread lately has been picking what I am going to eat at my next meal. I hate it. I am not really in the mood to eat anything yet I know that if I don't I get sick and if I eat to much I get sick... this is quite a problem . Well I am always in the mood for wendy's food but since Gas cost $2.30 a gallon... Heck I might as well lock myself in the house and never go anywhere. hehehehehehehehehehehe
Other then that lovely info that I thought you would like to know. Nothing else is going on. and I mean NOTHING!!!
Well goodbye to yawl.
Tammy

No comments: