Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Funny little girl...

Eowyn and I have been enjoying having our days together and alot of the time that we are home she is asking to see Panda the dog that lives next door to us.
Today when we went to see the dog and the neighbors Eowyn was playing with the dogs and it was so silly because she kept dumping the dogs bowl and then would fill it up with their hose and then dump it again. Then she ran around the yard with the bowl in her hands trying to get the dog to drink.
After a little while she puts the bowl on the ground and gets down on her hands and knees and proceeds to show the dog how to drink the water out of his bowl. EWWWW!!!! She was so funny but I had to get her to stop.
Today I got my hair colored a awesome rich red/violet. I love it and I was glad when I found out that Josh likes it as well.
Things are going pretty well around here other then Eowyn being two gives me alot of stress. I feel like I am always telling her not to touch things or play with other things and then I see something that she does get into that I don't think that she should so I move those things to another shelf or another place completely and she either gets stool to reach higher or she finds something completely different that she shouldn't get into either. AAAHHHHH!!!
I feel that it would just be better to sell all of my worldly possessions and then she couldn't get into anything.
Oh well. I will write again soon.
Thank you to anyone who read this. I love knowing that people care what is going on with us or at least want to know.

No comments: