Dear Friends and Family,
I realize that I don't write in this blog that often but man. When I finally get on line for the first time in months and find that no one even wrote to my blog to let me know that they read the last one . I don't know if anyone is even reading it and if no one is then why am I writing in it.
Anyway now that I have ranted... We are in Ohio this weekend and are enjoying being with my family. We spent Christmas with Josh's family and we had a wonderful time with them. Eowyn got so many gifts that it is hard to keep track of them and We ended up getting a digital camera. I am excited because now we will be able to choose what pic.s we want to keep and what to delete.
I was so happy to spend Eowyn's first Christmas with so much family. First with Josh's for the whole day I mean we went to three different homes in that same day and enjoyed opening gifts and watching movies and eating. Then for new years we are spending time with my family. It is great.
I am hoping to see my best friend Heather here sometime while we are here but who knows if that will happen. We try to see eachother once every time I come to ohio.
Well the boys want to play a game and so I am going to go and play. Please let me know if you like that I wrote or if you even got to see it. I feel bad that I can't write in it as much as I used to but maybe sometime soon I will be able to write in it again more often.
Love ya,
Tammy
Friday, December 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment