Hello everyone,
I know that it has been a long time since I last wrote but I have no computer near me anymore and end up having to go to my friends house to check my e-mail and by the time I check that eowyn is tired and wants to go home. Anyway, Things are going good here in NY. I have been really busy with work. After this month I will be the only original stylist at our salon. I have been working there for three years and finally all of the other stylists are either moving or quiting. I am not really happy about it considering that I only work three days a week and then my boss is sending one of the stylists from the other salon to ours for the other days. They are asking me to work more but I really don't want to do that much because of Eowyn and how little she still is. I have been enjoying working the hours that I am working now and then I get a couple days of being at home all day.I love spending time with my little one and she is alot of fun most of the time.
The babysitting thing is still going well . It will change a bit once Wayne gets a job but for now it is okay. I am hoping that things don't change to much but who knows.
Josh is enjoying his job still. He is hopeing for a promotion by the middle of next year but we are still praying about that. God has promised it to us we just have to have faith in God's timing.
Eowyn is getting really big. She is having her four month check up in the middle of next month and I am interested to find out how much she has grown. She has started really really babbling and cooing. She does it for long periods of time and then she also sings along with music that I put on.
We have the excitement of going to Ohio next week for three days and getting to see Jim and Sarah and their little boy Kiah. I am sooooo excited about that and the fact that they get to meet Eowyn.
Other then that I am planning on just write snail mail to everyone that I need to talk to or calling them. Checking my e-mail is getting to be more of a hassle then anything and I can't stress about more then I already am about anything else.
Blogging might be a little different. I will try to blog whenever I am at someones house that has a computer. Who knows when that will be.
Until my next entry...
Friday, September 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Very cool!
We're so excited to see you guys!!! Only a week!
Post a Comment