I can't believe that I am still sick. I have decided to keep this cold for a few more weeks just for fun.
I spend most of my nights sitting up in bed trying to breath while every few min. blowing my nose with hopes of actually clearing my nasel passages. It sometimes works.
Josh finally got it from me and is looking forward to the wonderful things to come.
Josh got a bonus from work and then they found out that they had made a mistake on it and ended up giving another 700 something to our account in his next paycheck. We are happy about that and are going out to the olive garden tonight for a lovely date. The rest of the money goes toward Eowyn and what we need for her.
My work is going okay. I am more tired everyday and my ankles are not recognizable anymore. My doctor was really shocked by them yesterday at my appointment and I let her know I am getting off work soon.
My matternity leave starts on May 13th and I am excited about that. I plan on getting rested up and working on getting the house and yard taken care of before the baby.
I have a dr. appointment for my 36th week the last week of work and then we go to weekly appointments. It is getting really close to my due date and things are going great.
I don't have much else really to say. I planted some flowers in a window pot to get ready to plant in the front yard. I want to get that done before eowyn comes but might not get that chance. If not we will have to enjoy them in the window. hehe
My friend Donna has offered to give me a bunch of her parenial flowers in the fall and help me plant them and that will make the yard look much better next year.
I have to go and do other things now but I will try to write as much as I can in the next few weeks.
Love ya!!!
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
sorry you are still sick, honey! our end of the family has been struggling with sickness, too.
we had three wonderful meetings with drew and his gang from alabama. PTL for His faithfulness and patience with us.
love you,
mama
Post a Comment